spacer  
  Hypnotherapy Session Downloads  
space
 
  more information about our:     Hypnotherapy tracks and what you can expect  

  overview tracks available see how they work  
 

use the tabs to see more informationuse the tabs to see more information    You can see more information by clicking on the tabs above   

Hypnotherapy Download Sessions

harness the power of your subconscious mind to
get what you want

Hypnotherapy download session

Have you always wanted some quality of life and yet it has always just been out of your reach? The most common obstacles are subconscious beliefs, blocks and programs that are keeping you stuck where you are.

Hypnotherapy can reach and change your most hidden subconscious patterns that may have been stopping you from becoming your full potential. These negative subconscious patterns are changed into constructive positive attitudes that will transform your life.

Just imagine after having Hypnosis that you have so much confidence and motivation, that you are able to do what you always have wanted to. All those hidden agendas in your subconscious mind gone forever, transforming your life into the life you really want.

Hypnosis is one of the most powerful tools that you can experience right now to change your life. Hypnosis has a stream of endless possibilities that you can choose from targeting any area of your life. Whether it is business, finances, relationships, emotions, body, mind or spirit.

space
Your mind is like an iceberg drifting through the sea of life
Your mind is like an iceberg drifting through the sea of life

Your ability to be whatever you want comes from within your subconscious mind - not your conscious mind.

The mind is much like an iceberg drifting at sea - only about 10% is above the water in the sunshine. The other 90% is below the water where it is hidden and largely controlled by deep and unseen currents moving relentlessly through the depths of the ocean.

So it is with us all and trying to move through life - getting to a different place or space, just using our conscious mind is like putting a sail on an iceberg trying to catch the wind. It might create the illusion of movement and growth or change but in reality the huge subconscious mass will take us where the hidden currents go regardless of what we feverishly construct on the small part sticking out of the water.

If you want to move somewhere else you need to reduce the drag exerted by your subconscious - the attitudes, beliefs and conditioning which you might think of as your programming.

Changing your subconscious attitudes, beliefs and programming in a positive way, deep within your subconscious mind, will open the floodgates to joyous current which will take you to where you want to go in any area of your life.

Right now is the time to change your life and start attracting what you really want in your life and live the life you deserve.

It is time to stop struggling - trying so hard and not getting anywhere - once you are in the flow of life Abundance and Success will come to you easily.

Working with the subconscious mind deeply with Hypnosis is a powerful way to transform the way you think and free yourself from old barriers - namely your subconscious attitudes, beliefs and programming.



best listened to with headphones to minimise distractions

 

Hypnotherapy gives you confidence and makes shifts in the way you think about things helping you let go of blocks, beliefs and issues that have been holding you back and sabotaging your life.

Our Hypnotherapy sessions need to be listened to for 30 days. You will see the amazing changes transform your life giving you what you long for.

In fact just spending 15 minutes per day listening to a Hypnotherapy session will take you into a very deep relaxation which will increase your serotonin levels and make you much happier and healthier and able to cope with stress and life much better which helps you manifest easier.

Developing a keen interest in wanting change in your life and having the discipline to listen to a Hypnotherapy session for just 15 minutes every day for 30 days will have a dramatic impact in molding and shaping your life.



 
  overview tracks available see how they work  

use the tabs to see more informationuse the tabs to see more information    You can see more information by clicking on the tabs below   
  more information about our:     Hypnotherapy tracks and what you can expect  
  return to top return to top of page return to top